7 Great Reasons to Say YES to Edibles!
Say yes to edibles! They can make life so much more fun. Edibles have a wide range of effects, from heavy Stoney sleepiness to get the party started to relaxed creativity. It all depends on the type of edible in question, of course. In this blog we'll be talking about 7 great reasons to say YES to edibles
If you’ve never had one, edibles can put you in the driver seat for a pretty amazing ride! They’re potent. You’ll feel it in a way that you don’t understand until you try it. Edibles are incredibly unique and their appeal is spreading like wild fire. If this is something that you know nothing about, or want to find out more, read on. I provide some pretty awesome reasons why they are a really good idea and i encourage you to give them a try if you have never done so in the past!
We're all familiar with edibles as a delicious (and easily negotiable) way to enjoy cannabis. Here are 7 reasons why everyone should try how fun edibles can be!
1. Edibles are discreet - unlike smoking or vaping, there's no scent or smoke to give you away. No one will ever know you took an edible unless you tell them. This makes them more suitable for some situations and people than other methods of consumption. For example, working professionals who need to be alert but don't want to draw attention to themselves might prefer edibles to smoking or vaping.
2. They're healthier than smoking. Eating your weed means that you won't be inhaling any of the toxins associated with burning plant matter like tar, carbon monoxide and ammonia.
3. You can find edibles for every mood and occasion. If you want to relax on the couch, there are plenty of options to choose from. If you want a jolt of energy and focus, there's a product for that, too
4. It's easy to control your dosage - edibles allow you to get exactly the right amount of weed for how you're feeling, and can help you avoid getting too stoned (or not stoned enough.)
5. They taste better than smoking - consuming your weed this way means that it's absorbed into your bloodstream through your stomach, instead of directly through the lungs like when you smoke it. This results in a slower onset of effects, so it can take up to 2 hours for an edible to kick in (compared to 15 minutes when smoked) but once they do they last much longer than smoking or vaping (up to 8 hours compared to 2-4.)
6. Edibles can be "custom" formulated for your exact needs and your personal taste. The extractions used in edibles can include an array of cannabinoids – all of which have different effects on the body and mind. Because of this, you can get very specific about what you're looking for – say a more uplifting and energetic experience, or something more relaxing and sedative. Most edibles will have ingredient labels stating exactly how much THC is in each serving.
7. Edibles are convenient! You can take them with you wherever you go, eat them before or after a workout, etc.
Edibles are a fantastic way to switch up your cannabis consumption routine. Whether it’s for medical or recreational reasons, or just because you want to see what all the hype is about, there’s truly no better time to get into edibles than right now. Few things compare to the long-lasting and slightly euphoric effects of eating cannabis. I feel that edibles are a wonderful way to connect with yourself when you don’t have the time or energy to engage in a more formal practice.
They also bring enlightenment to many individuals who cannot meditate as they have never felt “centered” or are not comfortable in their own skin. Experiences like sensory deprivation tanks and lying on a therapist's table by yourself can be very cathartic, but are necessary options only for some. Edibles should be an option that EVERYONE has at their disposal! The benefits are infinite, and the medicinal properties deliver such an incredible healing experience ~ it has become one of my favorites!
What are your thoughts on edibles? Were you already into them, or was this a new concept? Do they seem cool to you, or do you still have questions? Whatever the case, we’d love to hear your opinion in the comments below. Also, if you know of any other interesting blogs on edibles that we missed, please share them with us.